qst about converting winhelp file to HTML

Subject: qst about converting winhelp file to HTML
From: Mary McCauley-Stiff <Mary_McCauley-Stiff -at- STRATUS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 20:05:55 -0400

Hello all,

I am converting a Winhelp file to standard HTML using the "Create Web
Site" feature of RoboHELP 4.0. The conversion uses my Contents Composer
setup to create the main "home" page. This is fine, except that I cannot
figure out how to get a title to appear at the top of the main page
(without editing the raw HTML after every time I compile). All I get is
an Index button and then the help contents.

I will not be compiling this to HTML too often, so editing the HTML
every time is not that bad, but I thought I might be missing something
obvious. If so, I would like to know what it is!

If anyone is familiar with this situation and has a suggestion, could
you please e-mail me? I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mary McCauley-Stiff
mary_mccauley-stiff -at- stratus -dot- com