Job post: Redwood City

Subject: Job post: Redwood City
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 12:26:13 -0700

I pulled this job post off a job list for web developers. I don't know
anything about the company or the job, just thought some people on this
list might be interested. (So don't reply to me.)

(4/10) @Home Network (http://www.home.net) is looking for a Technical
Writer to develop user documenation for our network products including
our web browser, network applications, and network tools. It's all high
bandwidth applications, very fun, cutting edge, working with great
people. Full time, based in Redwood City, salary + stock (pre-IPO).
Resumes to <jennifer -at- home -dot- net> or fax to 415-569-5100