Re: candidate "research"

Subject: Re: candidate "research"
From: Jody LaFerriere <JLaFerriere -at- INFOMAP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:48:55 -0500

Why not? I wouldn't be asking YOU to make me a best-selling novelist.
I'd be asking you for a job! What if my web site said what I really want
to be is a person who grows prize-winning roses. Would _that_ exclude me
too? Sheesh, I'm allowed to do things in my spare time aren't I?

Jody, who hasn't finished her novel or won any horticulture
prizes....yet