Re: Much Ado about Slamming

Subject: Re: Much Ado about Slamming
From: Jody LaFerriere <JLaFerriere -at- INFOMAP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 09:35:06 -0500

Yours is my favorite response on the subject, just FYI. That and the
observation that maybe it's the volume of "corrections". Heck, if one
person wants to point out that I dangled my modifyer, I can handle that
and thank him/her for the pointer. If 17 people tell me, I'm going to
feel like an idiot.

I thought a "pat on the back" might be welcome in this thread.