help--Toronto conference

Subject: help--Toronto conference
From: Doreen Mannion <DoreenM520 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 18:12:35 -0500

Howdy:

If you're attending the Toronto STC conference this May, and have some time
available on Wednesday the 14th, I am recruiting volunteers. (Yes, oxymoron.)
This year's conference features vendor showcase sessions on Wednesday, the
day after the exhibit hall closes. I need moderators to introduce the vendor
and attend the session to help ensure all goes well.

If you've read this far, your reward is the following tentative schedule.
After reviewing, if you can help out, please email me.

10:15-11am, Information Mapping////MultiLing Translation Mgr
11:15-noon, Adobe: SGML////Wextech Doc Studio
1:45-2:30pm, Adobe: doc conversions////ForeFront help
2:45-3:30pm, SYSTRAN: translation////RoboHELP (this session taken)

This is a great way to volunteer, meet new people, and heh, it looks simply
smashing on your resume to say you were a session moderator!

thx
doreen