Re: PC Power, Creativity, Flaming

Subject: Re: PC Power, Creativity, Flaming
From: Daniel Wise <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 18:25:55 -0600

Colleagues,

Trying to kill three stones with a single bird, so to speak.

1. PC Power - if you don't need it, why pay for it? But if you do, you
gotta.

2. Creativity. Certainly Barbara Cartland makes more money writing the
same plot line over and over and over than most of us will ever hope to see,
but I don't consider her as creative as most of us. We have to make
decisions on how to phrase instructions <stitch>, whether and where to
locate graphics, type sizes and styles, paper, color, and loads more. No,
this is not creative in the same arena with a great poet, but we do have
many ways in which we exercise creativity.

3. Flaming/slamming. Pull on the full body armor and the asbestos long-leg
boxers. Then let the flamers and slammers do their damnedest.

Dan Wise
dewise -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com
who is on the verge of ecstasy listening to Benny Goodman's band playing
Sing, Sing, Sing--the original Carnegie Hall concert version.