Re: Book suggestions?

Subject: Re: Book suggestions?
From: Legislative Serv Ctr <amurphy -at- WLN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 10:12:11 -0800

Janice,

You might find a new book from John Wiley very useful for your purposes:
_Designing and Delivering Scientific, Technical and Managerial
Presentations_, by Peter Hager and H. J. Scheiber. We plan to review it in
a future issue of _Technical Communication_.

Avon Murphy, Book Review Editor
_Technical Communication_
Legislative Service Center
2404 Chandler Court SW