Re: Doc delivery problems: got an answer?

Subject: Re: Doc delivery problems: got an answer?
From: Lee Kimmelman <leek -at- ULEAD -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 11:36:01 +0800

>I've thought of PDF and it was suggested by another person. But doesn't the
>authoring tool cost quite a bit? Like $2500? I hesitate to spend that kind
>of money when the possibility exists that an inexpensive (or free) tool
>will give me the same results. (I do realize that eliminating hardcopy
>distribution will save $2500 many times over in the years to come.)
>
>Other suggestions?

Oooh! Big exaggeration! Unless you are doing some heavy duty postscript
work, you do not need the expensive version, (and last I heard, it was not
nearly that high anyway). Simple Acrobat Exchange costs less than USD
200.00 and will do everything you need.

Best regards,

Lee Kimmelman
Ulead Systems Personal
leek -at- ulead -dot- com -dot- tw kimmelma -at- pristine -dot- com -dot- tw
http://www.ulead.com http://www1.asiaonline.net.tw/~kimmelma

Because it seems so common here, and in case you may have thought
otherwise, my opinions are mine and mine alone, Don't blame Ulead for what
I said.