Technology Survey

Subject: Technology Survey
From: Jack DeLand <jackd -at- ADAMCHARLES -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 13:56:23 -0500

Greetings!
For a talk to be held this June, I would be interested in hearing from any
and all regarding tech writers' current concerns about new technologies
such as Internet, ActiveX, Java, HTMLHelp - and any other buzz words that
you find annoying, interesting or scary.
What impact do you think all this stuff will have on you in your work
situation?
If you were to attend such a talk, what would you most like to hear?
What would you expect the talk to encompass?
Thanks for your help.
Jack DeLand :::: America's Favorite WinHelp Guru (tm)
info -at- adamcharles -dot- com :::: http://www.adamcharles.com