Request advice on online-help design

Subject: Request advice on online-help design
From: j -dot- sweens -at- NOLDUS -dot- NL
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 14:11:48 +0000

Dear TW's,

Some time ago we developed an online-help for one of our programs.
Unfortunately we didn't have enough time to make it the way we
wanted to.

We are redesigning it now, and we would like to know if you would
recommend the use of advanced features like animation, screenshots or
tabbed dialogs? We would also like to know in what ways you make
your information accessible to your audience. Do you include a
'find'-option or even an 'answer wizard'?

BTW, we want the online-help to work under Windows 3.1 and we're
going to use Robohelp.

Many thanks in advance,

Jessica Sweens
Jessica Sweens