Re: How Many Projects Can One Person Handle

Subject: Re: How Many Projects Can One Person Handle
From: d r <writeagain -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 17:56:29 EST

Barbara,

Since I am doing an entire newsletter by myself which includes everything
plus PR and all correspondence but I am doing it in a 60 hour week and
"all my waking hours" <g>.

I once got hired to format and edit a technical newsletter. The fellow
felt that as an editor I could handle it all. His all included everything
but the writing for a flat fee of $1500 per month.

D.R.