How Many Projects Can One Person Handle -Reply

Subject: How Many Projects Can One Person Handle -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 08:44:54 -0800

> I'm wondering how many projects of varying sizes do some of you
feel one person can work on and do an adequate job, not necessarily
prize-winning. Let's assume that you will work 40 - 50 hours a
week.--Barbara Ridley

For me at least, the details of quantity are not especially easy to
work out. I suppose one overriding factor might be: How many
experiences and accomplishments would you care to add to your resume?

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower
San Diego, California