PageMaker printing problems

Subject: PageMaker printing problems
From: Dianne Walsh <ldwalsh -at- VOICENET -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 20:43:03 -0500

Before I commit the rash act of actually phoning PageMaker tech support, I
thought I'd ask if anyone out there has encountered bizarre problems when
trying to print a PM document. Specifically, My graphics (usually screen
captures) sometimes print with white stripes running through them; sometimes
print upside down (I'm not kidding!); and/or sometimes print half right side
up, half upside down. Once in awhile, a page of text will also turn itself
upside down. At first, I thought the problems were being caused by incorrect
print drivers having been loaded on my PC, but the mess continued even after
the driver situation was fixed.

Anybody have a clue to what's happening (other than that my PC may be
possessed by demons)?

Thanks,

D.W.
Dianne Walsh E-Mail: ldwalsh -at- voicenet -dot- com
Sr. Technical Writer or: ldw -at- locke -dot- ccil -dot- org
MEDecision Inc. URL: http://www.voicenet.com/~ldwalsh

If things improve with age, I'm nearly perfect.