Including Windows printer output in Word documents

Subject: Including Windows printer output in Word documents
From: Tom Hansen <tomh -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 02:02:49 -0600

I decided to post this here, because I really don't know where else to
go with this.

I have a Windows application which produces printed reports. I would
like to be able to include samples of this output in a MS Word document.

I have tried using a PostScript printer driver, and setting it to
"create EPS file". However, Word will not recognize the generated
output as a valid EPS file.

Worse, if the output is more than a page, the printer driver complains
that it can't create a "multi-page EPS file", and doesn't output
anything at all.

I would really like to be able to do this without resorting to physical
cut and paste! (scissors & glue stick)

Is there anyone out there that can shed some light on this situation??

Or, perhaps, point me in a better direction?

Thanks!

--
Tom Hansen
tomh -at- execpc -dot- com