[no subject]

From: mcaplan -at- NDC -dot- CO -dot- IL
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 08:05:06 +0200

One of the best ideas that Microsoft put into Word for Windows was the
"Go back" command, activated by SHIFT-F5. But since I've been using
Word 7, I've discovered that this feature doesn't always work. In fact
sometimes it opens up a new document!

Is this a known bug? Anyone have any suggestions?

-Michael

Michael B. Caplan
Technical Writer
Marketing and Delivery Division