Re: Minimalist docs

Subject: Re: Minimalist docs
From: Maurice Rose <rose -at- ITLS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 1997 11:25:29 -0500

> 'fresh fish for sale daily'

Geez, my editor would never let me get away with that! By the time
she was done with me, it would look more like this:

"You can purchase fish in this store. Fish are a type of aquatic
animal that you can eat after preparation such as baking, steaming, or
frying. The fish in this store are fresh each day that the store is
open. To begin your purchase, enter the store using the door to the
right of this sign and review your options. The clerk wizard will
guide you through the completion of your purchase. For information on
other products that are available in this store, review the signs that
are adjacent to this sign."