Re: Frame question - Macros

Subject: Re: Frame question - Macros
From: Bob Morrisette <robert -dot- morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 09:13:33 -0800

At 09:58 AM 12/18/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi all,

>We have just decided to move to Framemaker, and are now moving existing
>Word files to the new system. But all the graphics were resized within
>Word, so they are showing up their actual (too large) size once imported
>into Framemaker. So here's the question - does Frame have some sort of
>macro / scripting capability? I can't find anything about it in their
>documentation.

>Thanks!

>Ginna Watts | gwatts -at- pim -dot- bc -dot- ca

UNIX usually has
built-in C, which I suppose you could call a macro language. But otherwise,
no. It's one of Frame's drawbacks.

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.

Uh? The UNIX Frame macro language is described in the
user guide, appendix C.

Bob Morrisette
writer -at- sabu -dot- EBay -dot- sun -dot- com