step family newsletter

Subject: step family newsletter
From: Bobby Collins <bcollins -at- IPA -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 17:14:47 -0600

Hi gang!

Do any ofyou know of discussion lists for newsletter publishers?

I put out a letter called STEP-Carefully!, which is "An open Forum For
Step-parents By Step-Parents", and I'm pretty much flying blind. Y'know,
great idea, great market, now what?
My first few issues have been good products, but I'm looking for dialogue on
marketing, etc.

Also, I'm working on a couple of corporate newsletters here locally, and
would like some input on that.

Thanks,
Bobby Collins
Business Writing Services