Re: Re[2]: Retaining small caps in HTML

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Retaining small caps in HTML
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1996 15:35:29 -0800

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996 17:05:27 -0600, Eric Haddock wrote:

>>>only found two browsers they worked with<<

> Which begs the question:

>What browser does everyone use?

> I alternate between Netscape and MSIExplorer. I like the way Netscape
>displays things--MSIE always seems a bit "off," like everything's just a
>bit too narrow.

Mostly running IBM WebExplorer here, but occaisionally playing with
Netscape 2.02 beta for OS/2 (mainly just for pages that use frames, as
I much prefer WebEx to NS).

One thing I like about it is that it puts a 3D-style border around
images that contain links (include image maps) -- this lets me know
right away which are worth waving my pointer over and which aren't.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<insert standard disclaimer here>

They say there are strangers, who threaten us
Our immigrants and infidels
They say there is strangeness, too dangerous
In our theaters and bookstore shelves
Those who know what's best for us
Must rise and save us from ourselves
- Rush, "Witch Hunt"