More adventures of Tina the Brittle Technical Writer

Subject: More adventures of Tina the Brittle Technical Writer
From: Matthew Stern <MAStern -at- PLATSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 16:08:00 -0800

The latest Tina was December 11 when the boss (a/k/a as the "pointy-hair
imbicile") told her, "Your first draft was boring, so I added a bunch of
exclamation points."

And, yes, that happened to a friend of mine who wrote for a computer
magazine. Every article he submitted was published as written, but with
exclamation points added every few sentences.

Matthew Stern
Sr. Technical Writer
Platinum Software Corporation

e-mail: mastern -at- platsoft -dot- com
Personal web site: http://members.aol.com/mastrn/

Opinions expressed here are solely my own, but I can imagine that my
company is probably tired of that Dr. Seuss parody as well. :)