Technical Writing courses

Subject: Technical Writing courses
From: "Elaine R. Firestone" <elaine -at- CALVAL -dot- GSFC -dot- NASA -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 11:14:17 -0500

Hi all! Speaking of technical writing and education, I'm looking for
mini-course (concentrated) in technical writing. Something on the order of
3 days to 1 week in duration and it can be almost anywhere in the US. Does
anyone know of such an animal? If yes, could you give me some specifics
(what, where, when, cost)?

TIA.

elaine

Elaine R. Firestone
elaine -at- calval -dot- gsfc -dot- nasa -dot- gov
elaine -at- seawifs -dot- gsfc -dot- nasa -dot- gov