Humble apologies to you all

Subject: Humble apologies to you all
From: Jeremy M Lerman <jeremy -at- INSPEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 10:53:21 +0200

I must apologize for my recent blitz posting (Retaining small caps in
HTML). It has been pointed out to me that sometimes the system is slow,
probably due to the number of users at any given
time, and that it might be a good idea to wait an hour or so before posting
again to
avoid the embarrassment of multiple instances of a message.

Yet another lesson in life gleaned from experience.

Meanwhile, thanks for all your responses; absolute first rate solutions.

Once again, my humble apologies to one and all,

Jeremy

jeremy -at- inspec -dot- com