Retaining small caps in HTML

Subject: Retaining small caps in HTML
From: Jeremy M Lerman <jeremy -at- INSPEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 17:22:42 +0200

When I convert a document that contains small caps to HTML, the small caps
appear as lowercase in the browser. This leads me to believe that HTML does
not support small caps. Horrors!

Can anyone suggest a tip, trick or general workaround before I am forced to
use ALL CAPS in my documentation?

It's as if HTML is governing our very souls these days.

Thanks,

Jeremy Lerman

jeremy -at- inspec -dot- com