No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: Robert Otoka <rotoka -at- LEWTAN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 16:31:44 GMT

Subject: Job Opening - Financial Technical Writer

Lewtan Technologies, Inc. is a provider of software solutions for the
asset-backed securitization (ABS) industry. Our solutions meet the needs
of all parties involved in ABS transactions: underwriters, issuers,
servicers, investors, and rating agencies. Our software currently tracks
over 35 billion dollars in securities.

JOB DESCRIPTION

Develop written documentation, on-line help, and tutorials for standard
and custom financial software products. BS/BA and 2 + years related
experience. MS Office, Windows 95, RoboHelp and the ability to work
independently required.

Interested parties should send a resume/cover letter and 2 relevant
writing samples to:

Human Resources
Lewtan Technologies, Inc.
400 Fifth Avenue