Technical Writer Position in San Diego, CA

Subject: Technical Writer Position in San Diego, CA
From: Susan MacIntosh <suem -at- TRITEAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 09:30:39 -0800

Hi everyone,

[Cross posted to TECHWR-L and Framers]

TriTeal, a leading developer and supplier of products for
the enterprise desktop marketplace, is currently seeking a technical
writer. Please see our web page at http://www.triteal.com for more
information about the company and our products.

This position is almost yours to define. We have a number of new
products that include Java technology, as well as productivity tools
and UNIX/Windows integration tools. There are many directions this
position could take you, depending on your skills and your desire to
learn. Initially, your responsibilites might include creating and
updating software user manuals and on-line help for TriTeal's UNIX,
Windows-based, or JAVA-based desktop products.

Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 3+ years of technical writing
experience required, with an emphasis on user-oriented software user
manuals and on-line help. Some combination of FrameMaker or
Frame+SGML, HTML, or knowledge of JAVA a plus.

TriTeal offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k),
stock options, and the opportunity for personal growth.

Please send your resume to:

TriTeal Corporation
ATTN: Human Resources
2011 Palomar Airport Road
Carlsbad, CA 92009

You can also send e-mail to jobs -at- triteal -dot- com

[Note: I'll be going on vacation at the end of the week and will be
gone for three weeks, but if you have questions about the job or the
company, send email to my address below. -- Sue]

Sue MacIntosh email : suem -at- triteal -dot- com
TriTeal Corporation www : http://www.triteal.com
2011 Palomar Airport Rd, Suite 200 phone : 619.930.2077 x5564
Carlsbad, CA 92009-1431 USA fax : 619.930.2081