Question about DocBook DTD and Frame+SGML

Subject: Question about DocBook DTD and Frame+SGML
From: Susan MacIntosh <suem -at- TRITEAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 18:56:07 -0800

Hi everyone,

[cross posted to TECHWR-L and framers-digest]

Does anyone have any experience working with the DocBook DTD? If so,
can Frame+SGML be used as the SGML editor, or would I need something
like ADEPT*Editor from ArborText?

At some point in the future I may have to work with documents authored
in SGML using the DocBook DTD, and I'm investigating my authoring
options.

Thanks for any input you can provide.

Sue

Sue MacIntosh email : suem -at- triteal -dot- com
TriTeal Corporation www : http://www.triteal.com
2011 Palomar Airport Rd, Suite 200 phone : 619.930.2077 x5564
Carlsbad, CA 92009-1431 USA fax : 619.930.2081