þRe : Just FYI and Re[2]: Just FYIþ

Subject: þRe : Just FYI and Re[2]: Just FYIþ
From: Shmuel Ben-Artzi <sba -at- NETMEDIA -dot- NET -dot- IL>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 09:25:49 +0200

Pat,

Since my original post was made in public, it is only fair that this
follow-up be as well. The tone and content of your apology to the members of
this list was both appropriate and welcome. Thank you.

And now, if I might make a suggestion. Instead of holing up in your lurker's
redoubt, why not come out and enjoy the "party". You said that you follow
the list for information gleaned thereby which is useful to you. I'm sure
that you likewise have information, questions, comments (yes, even those
which might spark some good-natured controversy) which could enrich *our*
quest for knowledge as well. The sig file of one of the fellow members my
Flight Sim list says that "Knowledge gained and not shared is lost forever".
That is indeed the essence of the Internet.

Shalom,

Shmuel Ben-Artzi
sba -at- netmedia -dot- net -dot- il