HTML books

Subject: HTML books
From: Sigrid Schoepel - writing the wrongs <sas -at- WIGGINS -dot- PENTATECHINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:06:50 -0700

I've been asked/volunteered to design the home page (and successive "template" pages) for my company's intranet. I'd like to get two good books on web design: one on web page design (web site design is a secondary concern), and one to use as an HTML dictionary/reference.

What do you recommend?

Sigrid Schoepel
sas -at- pentatechinc -dot- com

P.S. I apologize if I could have found previous discussions on this, but I can't find a techwr-l archive on the web-is there one?

The message above contains my unique opinions, views, and ideas. Anything resembling my employer's corporate philosophy or policy is a strange coincidence.