PDF Linking Question

Subject: PDF Linking Question
From: "Feeman, Kevin" <Kevin -dot- Feeman -at- ALLIEDSIGNAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 20:15:00 -0700

Hi all, I have decided to finally come out of the lurking closet. I am
creating a pdf file with links between references and specific areas of
the
document. For example, at the reference of Figure 1, I have created a
link
and that link will take me directly to Figure 1. I can happily go back
and
forth between Figure 1 and my reference. Then later in the document, I
have
another reference to Figure 1, which I create the link to take me to
Figure
1. Now, when I am at Figure 1, and I want to go back to the second
reference, Acrobat automatically takes me to the first reference, not
the
second.

My question is this: Is there a way to create multi-links to go to
various
references within the pdf document as explained above?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/ideas. Please reply to me
directly
at:

kevinf -at- primenet -dot- com

*If engineers knew how to write, we would be out of a job*.