Re: Swiveling Monitors

Subject: Re: Swiveling Monitors
From: "Foster, Betsy" <BFoster -at- MSMAIL -dot- HSII -dot- CCARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 11:42:00 -0500

My winportrait monitor works great; however our doc department uses
FrameMaker and I've had some problems with font sizes since I got my new
monitor. For example, I need to have documents at 80% zoom in order for
them to appear normal. My coworkers also have winportrait monitors, yet
they need to have their documents at 140% or 160%. This isn't a huge
deal, but it is a little annoying when we all have to save each file at
100% zoom before we ship our CD-ROM manuals to clients.