Re: An UN-interesting story

Subject: Re: An UN-interesting story
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 11:34:00 PDT

I was shocked (SHOCKED! I tell you) to get the following e-mail from the

<SNIP>
<I watched the tape, called Mike, and got involved IMMEDIATELY. It is,
<without a doubt, the best business decision I've ever made.

<Interested? Reply to kbradley -at- mindspring -dot- com for more information.

No, I'm not interested. And I would hope that everyone else who was more
than a little irritated could spend some time e-mailing kbradley and
informing them.

Poor Eric. Anybody out there want his job?

Garret Romaine
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com