Re: Credits in books

Subject: Re: Credits in books
From: Louise Dedekian <Louise_Dedekian -at- NOTES -dot- TERADYNE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 1996 09:22:37 -0400

More or less on the subject of credits in books . . .

A CyberMedia product called First Aid 95 which comes with the usual
fodder you find in any software installation kit had what I though was a
clever way of listing credits in its user manual. The index is followed
by a page containing signatures. I assume these were the signatures of
the people that in some way contributed to the product. However, not all
of the First Aid 95 user manuals have this "signature" page, so . . . ?