Re: Until It's Time for Me to Go

Subject: Re: Until It's Time for Me to Go
From: "Donald T. Robertson" <drobertson -at- NM-US -dot- CAMPUS -dot- MCI -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 21:12:57 -0700

Moshe,

There's no doubt in my mind that you did the right thing by walking away,
even if it doesn't feel like it right now. There are people, and
organizations, that will try to squeeze blood from a turnip. Your
employer got a real bargain for your committment.

Walking away was your only recourse. NO ONE has the right to put things
and tasks - including projects and start-up companies - before people. A
project that drains you of your self-esteem, your peace of mind, and your
creativity is a project that must be abandoned. I applaud you for your
courage to say enough is enough.

It will likely take awhile for you to feel as though you're whole again.
Please be unwavering in your belief that you acted professionally and
correctly. I had a somewhat similar experience a few years ago (I'll be
glad to tell you about it). I walked away. I have no regrets. I acted
honorably -- so have you!

Take Care of Number One!

Best Wishes,

Don Robertson
drobertson -at- nm-us -dot- campus -dot- mci -dot- net

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-