Re: Until It's Time for Me to Go

Subject: Re: Until It's Time for Me to Go
From: Sandra Charker <scharker -at- OZEMAIL -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 14:42:52 +1000

Moshe Koenig wrote:

>...and even
>if I give it one more push, I'm sure they'll modify the product again
>and stick me with more changes.

Seems to me that's the crunch. The project team, especially the project
manager, demonstrated repeatedly that you can't trust them to do their jobs
or to accept that you can do yours. You had no grounds left for believing in
them. All you had was your own vision for the product, and you couldn't
bring that vision to reality alone.

I think the time to go was probably February 1996, at the end of the Beta,
but I can easily understand why you didn't. I'm just really pleased to hear
that you've gone now.

GoodOnYa Mate.

Sandra Charker

scharker -at- ozemail -dot- com -dot- au

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-