Respect and bitter beginnings... -Reply

Subject: Respect and bitter beginnings... -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 13:13:04 -0700

Janet wonders:

>how many other tech writers were musicians at one time? (or are
now?)

When I was a youngster, I think I definitely could have headed toward
a career in music. My parents, having suffered through a Depression
and their share of starving musicians, counseled against it. So I
fool them. I became a writer. I took my last piano lesson at age
14, but at one stop or another in my life I have managed to pass
myself off as one who can write about music. If we were to take all
of the stuff I have ever written in my life and organized it
according to what I have enjoyed, the music writing would be well out
in front.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-