Re: I have to write some Marketing Literature . . . -Reply

Subject: Re: I have to write some Marketing Literature . . . -Reply
From: Bill Sullivan <bsullivan -at- SMTPLINK -dot- DELTECPOWER -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 13:01:55 -0700

This is a little bit off the wall, but I think the song
"Razzle-Dazzle" from the musical comedy Chicago has some good
thoughts for marketers.

Bill Sullivan
bsullivan -at- deltecpower -dot- com
San Diego, California

Searchable archives located at http://www.documentation.com/
ALL questions or problems concerning the list
should go to the listowner, Eric Ray at ejray -at- ionet -dot- net -dot-