Re: Frame --> WinHelp conversion

Subject: Re: Frame --> WinHelp conversion
From: Grant Hogarth <grant -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 13:04:08 -7

Yvonne--
I use Frame95 for my manuals, and HWA (Help Writers Assistant) for
Winhelp. The easiest way I have found to connect the two is to cut
and paste. :-)
Winhelp requires (generally) that you "chunk" information in much
smaller and more specific bites than a manual, so I often end up
massaging the winhelp text after I paste it in. (I've also often
found that it points out areas in my manuals where I've been more
obscure than I thought! <g> )

So....
One of the nice other things about HWA is that it easily produces really nice
HTML from the WH source files, which menas that I don't have to deal
with Frame/Quadralay's limited and petulant functionality.

Let me know if you want more details

Grant