query-USDA courses

Subject: query-USDA courses
From: Arlyn Lee <Arlyn_Lee -at- EA -dot- EPSON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 11:00:31 -0500

[lurk mode off]

Hello,
I'm interested in the technical writing, editing, indexing, and
grammar correspondence courses offered by the USDA. I have
their catalog and the courses look interesting, but I'd like to hear
from someone who has first first-hand experience before I sign up.
I'm looking for refresher courses, not how to become a technical
writer courses.

If you've taken any of the USDA classes, I'd appreciate your input.
Was there enough time to complete the course? Were the course
materials useful and interesting? Do you recommend the course?
Why or why not?

Thanks for your help,
Arlyn
arlyn_lee -at- ea -dot- epson -dot- com