Re: Be a Macway EvangeList

Subject: Re: Be a Macway EvangeList
From: Susan Jones <suej -at- ANNAMAY -dot- BBN -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 08:42:58 +0200

------------------------------
I apologize,

but no longer can I hold my tongue thusly. I therefore await the flames.

(Sue rides in on white charger (anyone who knows me will now be in fits of
laughter under their desks)).

Tony, over the past 10 (almost 11 now I think about it), years in writing,
i've used just about every machine going.....and I still miss my Mac.

I loved it so much I almost went out and bought one for myself. What stopped
me? My company brought out the OmniBook, and everyone and their mother-in-law
was getting one.

I thought your post was relevent. A whole lot more relevant than some of the
stuff other people seem to get away with. But then, I am also of the mind that
any topic discussing how, when, where, why, and with whom, someone develops
and/or delivers textual and/or graphical information, would be relevant. I
guess that's why the majority of the list subscribers (including me), have
been relegated to lurking.

But I tell you what kiddo, i'm glad I wasn't on this list 10 years ago, 'cos
when my boss asked me to choose between a full page screen and a faster
machine, I would probably have replied, "I'm sorry, I can't answer that
question, it's off topic."

As for the "souless attitude" remark. You little devil you, I think you just
started a new thread.....

> RE>>Be a Macway EvangeList 8/15/96

> Thus far, the tide seems to be flowing 4 to 1 against my post. I am
> surprised. Aren't there any Macaddicts out there who will come to my defense?
> Is using a Mac really "just a tool," as interchangeable with another computer
> as a different brand of screwdriver.

> That is a souless attitude, if you ask me.

__?__
/ ^ ^ \
( (o) (o) )
**oOOO***************OOOo**********************************************
Sue Jones
HP NSMD Boeblingen LP Lead

Phone: (+49)-7031-142426 Internet: suej -at- annamay -dot- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Fax: (+49)-7031-143263 or: susan_jones -at- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Telnet: 778-2426 Mailstop: EF30 G3
.oooO ( )
( ) ) / "Adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit"
\ ( (_/
\_)