Re: Pencil Test for Technical Writers

Subject: Re: Pencil Test for Technical Writers
From: Susan Jones <suej -at- ANNAMAY -dot- BBN -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 10:22:43 +0200

------------------------------
Hi,

Through illness I was forced to take all my 'O'-Levels at home. My first
question to my tutors was, "Do I get marks for initiative if I cheat?"

> How about a take-home test?
> Brad

> --
> Brad Connatser
> Concurrent Communications
> concom -at- usit -dot- net

__?__
/ ^ ^ \
( (o) (o) )
**oOOO***************OOOo**********************************************
Sue Jones
HP NSMD Boeblingen LP Lead

Phone: (+49)-7031-142426 Internet: suej -at- annamay -dot- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Fax: (+49)-7031-143263 or: susan_jones -at- bbn -dot- hp -dot- com
Telnet: 778-2426 Mailstop: EF30 G3
.oooO ( )
( ) ) / "Adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit"
\ ( (_/
\_)