Quark to PageMaker?

Subject: Quark to PageMaker?
From: Sue Heim <sue -at- RIS -dot- RISINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 16:28:31 PST

Does anyone know of a (free?) converter from Quark Express to
PageMaker? If so, where can I get my hands on this guy?

I know that I could probably search the "archives," but I do not
have direct tcp/ip access to my desktop and if the converter *is*
available on the Web, it's much easier for me to go straight to the
address than searching all around. So, any help, in any direction, is
appreciated!

Thanks!
...sue