info on DynaTag?

Subject: info on DynaTag?
From: Miki Magyar <MDM0857 -at- GWGATE -dot- MCDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 08:35:14 -0600

I've just been told that part of my new job is learning how to use
DynaTag (version 2.0.1) and DynaText. Any information on its strengths,
weaknesses, 'undocumented features', or other useful bits and pieces
will be greatly appreciated. Please respond to me directly. TIA -
Miki
mikim -at- mcdata -dot- com
"When all else fails, eat chocolate."
<usual and customary disclaimers>