Recovery plans -Help!

Subject: Recovery plans -Help!
From: John Glenn <sfarmh1 -at- SCFN -dot- THPL -dot- LIB -dot- FL -dot- US>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 07:09:27 -0400

We have a recovery plan to prepare for a client.
The plan is for a data center located at some
distance from our client.
My non-writer boss is, through me, soliciting advice
on putting together a recovery plan ... advice in the
form of do/don't do comments and (dare one hope?)
outlines of successful recovery plans.
I've done such work before, but working in a vacuum
helps no one.
Any information will be appreciated. Please respond
directly to john glenn at either

<sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us> or <johnfglenn -at- aol -dot- com>

Compression? PKZIP, Zip2Exe, Stuffit, UUencode - all OK
to sfarmh1; pk, zip2, and Stuffit OK to *aol.com. TIA

john glenn <sfarmh1 -at- scfn -dot- thpl -dot- lib -dot- fl -dot- us>