MonologueTM

Subject: MonologueTM
From: Reinhard Jaehnig <RJaehnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 1996 06:28:44 -0400

Hi all,

My dictionary (Webster's New World Dictionary)
can talk. Or better: it could talk, if I installed
the MonologueTM voice synthesizer program
on my PC. Where can I get this program and
how much does it cost?

Sorry to be off-topic. Don't make it worse
by replying to the list; reply to me by private
e-mail, instead (rjaehnig -at- aol -dot- com). Thanks.
Reinhard