Need College Credits

Subject: Need College Credits
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 14:37:21 -0700

I fell 11 general credit units short of a BA in Technical & Professional
Writing at San Francisco State University. I'd like to know if any of the
faculty/student members of the list know of any programs that offer
technical writing-centered classes via correspondence? My local college
doesn't have openings for enrollment until Fall '97, and I'd like to take
care of my degree sooner than that.

Thanks.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com