Solution for CTS and other RPS

Subject: Solution for CTS and other RPS
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 12:10:44 -0800

I am checking out a keyboard (mentioned in March's PC World, I believe)
from DataHand Systems. It is about $1,000, but seems to help a lot of
people who suffer from CTS. You can check out their web site at
http://www.datahand.com. If you do a web search, you'll find that they
are mentioned in several CTS databases. They have a lease-to-buy option
that I am trying ($95/month for 10 mmonths to buy). I'll post my own
summary of the product once I've used it for a while.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/