Re: Requesting Posting Courtesy

Subject: Re: Requesting Posting Courtesy
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 09:07:00 PST

At 09:53 AM 3/15/96 PST, aer -at- pcsi -dot- cirrus -dot- com wrote:
><snip>
>Some people's e-mailer evidently puts their .sig
>info in a field that certain other e-mailers/servers
>do NOT pick up. Such is the case with my corporate LAN.
>Some remailers do essentially the same thing...

Ah! now I finally understand what this complaint is about.
1. Some e-mailer programs cut off the top information (I often wish mine would)
2. Some e-mailer programs cut off the Signature at the bottom (too bad,
most are interesting.

OK, so the solution is to simply put our e-mail return addresses in the body
of the text. Got it!

Marilynne
mrsmith -at- cts -dot- com
Marilynne Smith