Re: Requesting Posting Courtesy

Subject: Re: Requesting Posting Courtesy
From: Beryl Doane <BDoane -at- ENGPO -dot- MSMAILGW -dot- INTERMEC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 09:11:00 PST

I second this request. I know at least 2 poster that I want
to send email to, but they did not leave an email address.
Well, since you publicly did not, I will know publicly ask you
to send me your email address.

Stephen Arrants and John Hedtke, where are you???

Private replies accepted at: bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com

Beryl Doane
Senior Technical Writer
Intermec Corporation
bdoane -at- intermec -dot- com
(and known to both of you in a previous incarnation)

>>In the past couple of weeks, a few people posted messages to which I
>>would have liked to send a private reply. However, I could not do so
>>because they failed to include their email address.

>>Kent Newton
<snip>