Re: Requesting Posting Courtesy

Subject: Re: Requesting Posting Courtesy
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 10:08:37 -0800

>In the past couple of weeks, a few people posted messages to which I
>would have liked to send a private reply. However, I could not do so
>because they failed to include their email address.

This is incorrect. Every message sent to this list includes the email
address of its sender. Some mail programs fail to display the addresses they
receive.

I think the lack of courtesy, if any, does not lie entirely with the sender.
...RM

Richard Mateosian Freelance Technical Writer
Review Editor, IEEE Micro http://www.c2.org/~srm/
President, Berkeley STC Copyright 1996 srm -at- c2 -dot- org