Tech writing jobs in Phoenix?

Subject: Tech writing jobs in Phoenix?
From: KATDREW -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 1996 09:17:42 -0500

Hi Techwhirlers,

Does anyone have any information about jobs or the job market for technical
writers in Phoenix (job leads, state of the tech writing market, salaries,
etc.)? I'm looking to relocate from Pittsburgh to Phoenix sometime this
year. I have 12 years' experience as a developer of all types of on-line and
print documentation for software for various platforms, including 6 years'
experience as a tech writing manager.

If you have any information to pass along, please contact katdrew -at- aol -dot- com -dot-
Thanks!

Kathy Drew